Happy first week of November! I have some really big things in the works and I can’t wait to share with you next week! Happy Friday eve, and enjoy this weeks inspirational and noteworthy links!
• Chipotle’s new series on their bags + cups, Cultivating Thought, is both well designed and a fun read.
• Buzzed killed it with this list of 40 colorful Instagram accounts to follow.
• Want to feel really inspired by typography? Check out this portfolio by Bryan Patrick Todd.
• Kiehl’s teamed up with two artists to create this year’s limited addition packaging. Pretty awesome results.
• Caught the travel bug? Check out this list of places to travel in your 20’s.
• Familiar with A Beautiful Mess? I love their blog, and now they have launched ABM exclusive items in their shop. Pretty cute stuff!
• 10 Steps to Happier Living…it’s not too hard
• This has become my FAVORITE YouTube video. Just try to watch without smiling.
Happy Hallo-week! I’m so excited for my costume (I finished it last night) and can’t wait to share. In the meantime, enjoy these links to get you through your Thursday!
• Norway redesigned their currency, and it is A W E S O M E.
• A color palette for your day.
• J.Crew for Paperless Post? Yes please!
• Have you heard of Niice.co? Their tagline, A Search Engine with Taste sounds like my kind of site!
• Still need a quick DIY Halloween Costume? My friend Kelly has a ton to choose from!
• What’s your Halloween horoscope?
• Why are Victorian homes so CREEPY?
• Jack-o-lantern pie pops? YUM, Leah has done it again!
Friday! Since yesterday I posted my fall cocktails post, I thought today I would double up on the usual Font Friday and Noteworthy inspiration. Hope you all have a great weekend!
Recently, I have been watching a bit of Shark Tank, and it is safe to say I am obsessed. When one of my gal pals, Ryan, sent me a list of inspirational Mark Cuban quotes, I knew I needed to make one of them a Font Friday. The typeface, Heuristica, comes in both regular + bold weights, and includes italics for both. Bonus! Enjoy the noteworthy articles below.
• Reading about Oh Joy! and her Target collaboration, part 1, 2 + 3, now that her final collection is out
• This beautiful look book designed by Kate Arends
• Can you design happiness?
• Loving this bright + fun packaging + logo design
• Mark Cuban’s motivational quotes for the worker in all of us
• Struggle with productivity? Check out this productivity quest.
• Change up your morning routine + improve your day
• A workspace for extroverts? Yes please!
Welcome to the new weekly series Noteworthy! Every Thursday I will be sharing inspiring links, design articles or blog posts to help you get through the last two days of the week. Enjoy!
• Gorgeous classic book covers typographically redesigned
• This photographer’s awesome Instagram #catchingcorners
• A color trends infographic gives a peak into this years top colors according to photography
• Inspired by these creative women to make my passion my job
• How do you hold your wine glass?
• Get in the fall spirit with this fun list
• Loving these painted + glittered pumpkins
[photo via instagram]