It’s been a minute since I’ve done these roundups, but earlier this week I came across an article that resonated with me and wanted to share (plus its a great way to get back into the flow of my weekly roundups!) The article was discussing the difference between being busy and productive. I’ve decided to stop telling myself “I’m so busy” and instead focus on prioritizing what needs to be done. The article, “how successful people work less, and get more done” takes about strategies that many successful individuals use to maximize their time and creativity. Spoiler alert, it has nothing to do with apps or assistants. I hope this week’s round up of noteworthy links provides some entertainment and inspiration!
• A website to help you with the perfect font pairing when you’re feeling stuck
• The font(s) on your resume say a lot more than you think. Here are the best + worst fonts to use.
• Making Comic Sans….beautiful?
• The habits of successful + productive individuals
• To get what you want, know what you want
• 10 fun ways to put a spring in your step, according to Kate Spade
• Instagram launches is new @music social platform