THURSDAY. I am off to Seattle to do some wedding planning (!!), and meet with a bunch of vendors. All you wedding pros, planners and enthusiasts, what are some of the best tips you have for staying organized? Let me know! Enjoy this week’s round up of noteworthy links from around the web!
• How an old school publishing house is using digital design to sell their books (Check out the interactive site.)
• 30 beautiful reasons to love red, pink, orange + yellow.
• Love love love the packaging design on these chocolate truffles
• This super detailed, hand illustrated map of Paris by Jenni Sparks is so well done, I can’t stop looking at it.
• Need some inspiration for your Oscar viewing party? My friend (and expert event designer) Simply Troy has some great hosting tips over on La Crema‘s blog. (I also designed some pretty awesome Oscar ballots + bingo cards that are available to download on their site.)
• A simple secret to finding happiness.
• Have you see Drake’s newest mixtape, “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late,” album cover? The typographic choice is…interesting, and was very quickly turned into an interactive site. Play around with your own album name creations here.
• Redecorating your home? Check out this year’s interior design trends.
• Wanderlust? Check out this gorgeous travel site to inspire your next trip.