Love is certainly in the air with Valentine’s Day around the corner. Whether you have a hot date, or plan on laying low, I hope you have a wonderful weekend. Enjoy this week’s round up of noteworthy links found across the web.
• While it is sunny + warm here in LA, the other coast has been bundling up. One person decided to make the best of the falling snow and created temporary typographic beauties.
• Remember Microsoft Paint? Bet you haven’t seen art this gorgeous come out of that program.
• Peak Brooklyn hipster levels have been reached. What do you think of this super clean branding?
• Did you see yesterday’s post about this year’s trending Valentine’s Day inspiration + visuals?
• Do you follow me on Instagram? I’ve created a hashtag for positive quotes, mantras + inspiration: #TheDailyShine. Check it out, and start adding your own! @fromraintoshine
• Find your wine and cheese soulmate with this program.
• I hosted a Galentine’s Day with Party Pail. Check it out here!
• How to rock at social media, according to one popular model.
• 10 Things I Learned + Loved This Weekend: Bright Bazaar‘s weekly serious of gorgeous photos, happy thoughts + lovely colors.