We are only two weeks away from Thanksgiving, aka my favorite holiday, aka the BEST time of year. I’m pretty excited. The holiday’s and end of the year can be a stressful time. Remember to breathe and focus on the happy things. Enjoy today’s link roundup of inspiring articles from across the web!
• Remember this S’mores party I did in collaboration with Tiny Prints? Check it out on weheartparties.com!
• Get me to Brussels, and stat! Pantone has opened up a color lovers dream hotel, aptly named the Pantone Hotel. Have a look, and tell me your thoughts.
• Typography is key, some even say that it’s 95% of good web design, which is why companies are “future proofing” their typefaces.
• #crafttherainbow: Check out The House That Lars built on Instagram, and follow along with this colorful + inspirational hashtag!
• Instagram now allows you to edit your captions on photos…buh-bye spelling mistakes! Now if they could create a better way to toggle between different accounts, that’d be greaaaat.
• Seven social media tips from Queen Bey (‘s social media manager) herself.
• Inhale, Exhale, just like it says. Here are some quick yoga tips to help you feel better while working.