Just in time for New Years Eve! Here are several festive winter cocktails inspired by the season!
Special thanks to ONEHope Wines + Beth for their help and assistance!
• 2 parts ONEHope Sparkling Brut Wine
• 1.5 parts St. Germaine
• 2 parts Club Soda
1. Fill cup with ice
2. Add sparkling wine, St. Germaine + club soda (in that order)
3. Cheers to a new year!
• ONEHope Sparkling Brut Wine
• Cranberry Syrup (see directions below)
• Club Soda
1. Combine 1 cup sugar + 1 cup water in a sauce pan + bring to boil
2. Add in 1 cup of fresh cranberries
3. Stir for 1-2 minutes while boiling
4. Remove from heat + pour mixture through a strainer into a glass to remove cranberries
5. Set syrup aside until mixing in drink.
1. Pour 2 parts sparkling wine with 1 part club soda
2. Add in cranberry syrup till appropriate tartness is achieved
1. Prepare hot chocolate as preferred using either milk or water (up to you!)
2. Add in 2-3 tablespoons of peppermint schnapps
3. Garnish with whipped cream or candy cane
Enjoy these festive winter cocktails, and let me know how you like them!