Last week, I threw a Friendsgiving party for me + my girlfriends from Seattle. It has become our annual tradition since moving to LA, but this year I teamed up with Tiny Prints to make it even more magical. Head on over to their blog to see my full recap, photos and details of the event!
[Photos by Yael Nov Photography]
Cupcakes + Parties
Very exciting news for any of you that live in Los Angeles: Trophy Cupcakes is coming to the Beverly Hills Williams-Sonoma this Saturday, April 12 at 1 pm for a book signing and cupcake demo. To top it off, Kelly, from Studio DIY will be there as well, working her crafty magic. If you are in the area, totally come check out this event. Trophy Cupcakes is based in Seattle and happens to be one of my favorite cupcake spots! Nothing better than a taste of my hometown Seattle in southern California! The founder, Jennifer Shea, has written an awesome book devoted to cupcakes + parties, appropriately titled Trophy Cupcakes & Parties. What could be better!? If you can’t make it to the event this weekend, you can order her book online as well! Check out some of the gorgeous photos from the book below.
Yum! Be sure to check out Kelly’s blog for more information and to RSVP and if you’re in the area this Saturday come check out this tasty event!
Winter Mood Board
Under the Weather?
I woke up on New Year’s Day with the flu. Happy New Year to me, right? Well, countless chick flicks, cups of tea and naps later, I am slowly starting to feel better. I put together this flu season survival guide with all the things I’ve been using this last week in case any of you happen to catch a bug. Stay healthy everyone!
1. North Face Fleece to stay warm.
2. Nalgene bottle holds 32 oz. of fluids! I use this year round and love it.
3. Kleenex box close to your bed.
4. Cozy leggings to rest in.
5. Halls Cough Drops, especially in the triple action. They work so well.
6. Mug and lots of tea. I’ve been drinking Art of Tea. It’s seriously amazing.
7. A big blanket incase you venture to the couch.
8. Shea fuzzy socks to cover your feet.
9. Slippers to add that last layer of warmth.
To anyone else stuck home with the flu, feel better!